This kudurru grants land to Adad-zer-iqiša by Marduk-nadin-ahh a king of Isin in the late 2nd millennium BC, (c. 1099-1082 BC.) . Currently in currently in the British Museum BM 90840/. In 1863 Sir Arnold Kenball reported that this kudurru was discovered in a small mound near the Marduk temple.
- Julian Reade, Babylonian boundary-stones and comparable monuments in the British Museum, Annual Review of the Royal Inscriptions of Mesopotamia Project 5, 1987, p. 48