The Pazarcık Stela discovered in village of Kizkapanli during the earthworks before vonstruction of the Pazarcik dam. Boths sides of the stela bears the Akkadian cuneiform description of a border dispute between two Iron Age Anatolian kingdoms, arbitrated by two Assyrian kings between 805 and 775 BC. Stele date back. ca. 804/805 BC 1.
- J. Andrew Dearman, M. Patrick The Land that I Will Show You: Essays on the History and Archaeology of the Ancient Near East in Honor of J. Maxwell Miller, A&C Black 2002, p. 139
- Edwin Clifford-Coupe, Settling a boundary dispute, Ancient Warfare 2011, vol. v-4, pp. 10–12
- Carlo Zaccagnini, Notes on the Pazarcik Stela., State Archives of Assyria Bulletin 7 (1993), pp. 53 -72 http://www.helsinki.fi/science/saa/7.1%2005%20Zaccagnini.pdf
- Edward Lipiński, The Aramaeans: Their Ancient History, Culture, Religion, Peeters Publishers, 2000, pp.214-215
- ↑Edward Lipiński, The Aramaeans: Their Ancient History, Culture, Religion, Peeters Publishers, 2000, p. 215