The Ildebranda Tomb was discovered in 1924. Originally the monument of Ildebranda Tomb consisted of six columns with high moulded bases placed in the front and three columns on both sides of the grave. All these columns were decorated with composite capitals with human figure and acanthus leaves.
- Laura Genovese, Heleni Porfyriou: Interventi integrati per la Valorizzazione del paesaggio archeologico di Sovana, in “Arkos. Scienza e restauro”, vol.28, 2012, pp. 79-85.