The Malaspina Castle dominates the town of Bosa (OR) from the hill of Serravalle. It was built in 1112 by the Marquis Malaspina. 1300 dates the construction of the main tower of the keep, by John CAPULA, and further fortification of the castle in anticipation of the imminent attack of Aragon. Probably in the fifteenth century, was enclosed the hill, built the two polygonal towers and built the church of Our Lady of Regnos Altos. In 1800 there was the first restoration by Filippo Vivanet and Dionigi Scano.
Castle of Serravalle or Malaspina